A few of my favorite jobs....

CrobarCars

Hello fellow Optimumians!

Doing some cleanup on my car pics....I came across some pics I just like....Different angles, shots or just favorite cars to work on. If anyone has some to add of their favorites please post....This is more of a community thang so please add your favorites!

DSC04065.jpg

If there is one picture in my collection that convey's why black is not a color but an absolute it is this one.

DSC04204.jpg

I love the way the floor seems to complement the colors of the Porsche.

I look forward to anyone adding their favorite shots here.......

HAPPY MOTORING!

Some favorite hood shots.....

DSC04191.jpg

Looks like a creature......

The owner of this Toyota truck stated...." looks like I have HD TV!..."

Im000833.jpg

im000192.jpg

First time I took this shot.....

This customer was so excited he took these pics the following day after his detail and sent them to me!

Dscn2235.jpg

Dscn2229.jpg

Any junk in the trunk?

DSC04193.jpg

I know, I know, not really the trunk but the trunk is the hood....OH so confusing..... Back of car considered trunk area.....humor me, at least for this post......hehehehehe.

3c016ab8.jpg

A red car was approaching as I snapped this pic. I thought I should take another....The reflection of the red on the back window,trunk and foil makes the pic so much more interesting than the second one I took without the red reflection. Unfortunately, I took the shot before I dressed the tires......

Dscn2243.jpg

I still say this car should be placed vertical on some launch pad at Cape Canaveral!

Archived