Hello from AZ

azenthusiast

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Shawn and I was referred to this website from a member on Autopia. I am in the process of switching from a detailing enthusiast to a professional. Consequently, expect to see me around the forums frequently, asking lots of questions, and, hopefully, posting lots of before and after pictures within the next few months. Once I get myself established, if the administrators will permit it, I will post up the name of my company and where exactly I am located. Oh, and on another note, I really like how this forum functions as far as the registration and general navigation.

Best Regards.

Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Shawn and I was referred to this website from a member on Autopia. I am in the process of switching from a detailing enthusiast to a professional. Consequently, expect to see me around the forums frequently, asking lots of questions, and, hopefully, posting lots of before and after pictures within the next few months. Once I get myself established, if the administrators will permit it, I will post up the name of my company and where exactly I am located. Oh, and on another note, I really like how this forum functions as far as the registration and general navigation.

Best Regards.

Hello and welcome Shawn.

We're here to help you out as much as possible in your metamorphosis from being an enthusiast to a professional. You can do as others do here which is post up your company name and info plus location in the "pro"section plus you can create a signature (or have someone create you one) which also states your company name, website, number, etc. I want this to be a pro friendly place for detailers to gather and share info and marketing ideas.

Good luck,

Anthony

Archived