Very Surprised

Ron Harris

I was very surprised by the transformation of this typical silver Porsche.

When I first saw it drive up it was as dirty as a farm tractor. I thought the car was a lot older then it is.

Well after Anthony and I started to work on it the truth came out.

I didn't take any B4 shots damit. I just thought it was going to be another detail.

I realize you can't get the full affect from after shots but I thought I would post them any way.

06 Porsche.

Paint correction.

OP with an orange LC pad via rotary.

FPII with a LC red polishing pad.

Cycloed with FPII

protection is Top Secret!

Wheels Vapor steamed and sealed with Opti-Seal

Interior vacuumed, blown with compressed air and steamed.

1005354xa5.jpg

1005355ei7.jpg

1005351id3.jpg

1005350re4.jpg

1005349nj5.jpg

1005348zm9.jpg

And that secrecy again... :thumbsupup[1]:

Yeah, I'm really wanting to give up the goods but it's just way to early in the beta phase. I can say though that it will be an exciting product to the Optimum line up. Perhaps in a few months we can send out some samples to members and you'll know why Ron and I are pretty jazzed about this.

Anthony

Guest Driven Auto Detail
"Wax?".. .....who said anything about it being a wax? :police[1]:

It was a trick question (not really, but lets just go with that!). Now we know it's not a wax so it must be some sort of new sealant!

You can't leave us hanging like this Anthony! lol. :thumbsupup[1]:

Sorry guys.....can't give out much more info than the teaser I already have. I hope to get some new samples of it soon as Ron and I feed our information to David on how these samples are. You pros though are going to absolutely love this product because if Doctor G. can get it working like we want (and given his past record I have no reason to doubt him) it will increase your income while shortening your actual work time. This will be a product for pros only. It will not be sold to the general public.

Anthony

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Very interesting that it'll only be sold to pro's. Whatever it is, it made the paint look really good on that Porsche.

Archived