Converting my religion to OPT

buja

Being so impressed with the ONR , I have a new found confidence and am going to try the other OPT products , mainly the opti seal and OCW.

My carnuaba paste is finishing, about 2 more applications i think, and after that I will not be getting anymore. ( is this a wise choice?)

So , after ONR , I will apply 2 coats of OS, and then 1 coat of OCW (all 1 hour apart) . - is this process and timing correct ?

and for my subsequent monthly regime, I'll just ONR . and probably one coat of either OS or OCW. which should I be using here ? or can I just ONR and leave it as it is ?

reason that I am converting to OPT is cos of the ease of use and the least amount of time required. Many other things going on in my life right now, and I dont think I will have as much free time as I had in the past..... paste carnuaba would be out of the plan for now... or maybe once every 3 months perhaps....

Being so impressed with the ONR , I have a new found confidence and am going to try the other OPT products , mainly the opti seal and OCW.

My carnuaba paste is finishing, about 2 more applications i think, and after that I will not be getting anymore. ( is this a wise choice?)

So , after ONR , I will apply 2 coats of OS, and then 1 coat of OCW (all 1 hour apart) . - is this process and timing correct ?

and for my subsequent monthly regime, I'll just ONR . and probably one coat of either OS or OCW. which should I be using here ? or can I just ONR and leave it as it is ?

reason that I am converting to OPT is cos of the ease of use and the least amount of time required. Many other things going on in my life right now, and I dont think I will have as much free time as I had in the past..... paste carnuaba would be out of the plan for now... or maybe once every 3 months perhaps....

Hello,

Truthfully I have no use now for a paste wax and have not used them for years now. Too time consuming and messy for me after I have used Optimum spray wax.

As for your application plan, that method is just fine. The OCW will not hinder the OS in any way so your good with an hour apart.

Then after each ONR you can give it a light spraying of OCW or the new soon to be released QD.

Hope this helps,

Anthony

Archived