First time using ONR

I had a gallon of ONR sitting in my cabinet unopened and decided its time to open it up. You have to keep in mind that I'm a bit older then some of the other members here and as such came from the school that taught me never wash a car without a hose to rinse the car off first before using a pail full of very sudsy water to clean it. Well, old habits die hard and I have to admit I was very pleasantly surprised by the results of this first wash. As Anthony had sugjested, I put 2 onces per gallon of water which kept the water quite slick and gave me an excellent wash without the scatches.

You've made a believer out of me. And thanks for your videos on ONRs proper use Anthony, they moved me to give it a try.

I had a gallon of ONR sitting in my cabinet unopened and decided its time to open it up. You have to keep in mind that I'm a bit older then some of the other members here and as such came from the school that taught me never wash a car without a hose to rinse the car off first before using a pail full of very sudsy water to clean it. Well, old habits die hard and I have to admit I was very pleasantly surprised by the results of this first wash. As Anthony had sugjested, I put 2 onces per gallon of water which kept the water quite slick and gave me an excellent wash without the scatches.

You've made a believer out of me. And thanks for your videos on ONRs proper use Anthony, they moved me to give it a try.

OOPS, my mistake. Anthony sugjested 1 once of ONR per gal. of water and I used 2 onces per gal. Water sure was slick abd no harm was done. I'll remember next time.

You have to keep in mind that I'm a bit older then some of the other members here

Gimpy...I am 41 going on 42 so I do believe we both came from the same school of car care! Welcome to the ONR club. I can't tell you how long the bottle of ONR sat on my shelf before I finally said.....Let's do this! Until then I was so sold on the Optimum Car Wash that I did not feel a need to change. Now, even though I am not a major tree hugger environmentalist, I feel completely guilty when I use soap and water to clean my car. It just seems so wasteful. ONR is truly a product for the times! Congrats on the great results and just wait til you try it in it's other forms (ie QD, clay lube, window cleaner!!)

And depending on how hard your water is, you can vary the ratio of water to solution...just fyi

Archived