Spray Wax?

sal329

Do you just spray this wax on the car, wipe with a MF towel turn over and buff off?

Where can I pick up a Wagner Sprayer? Do you have a link? Could I use the spray wax as a stand alone LSP or it more for using as a maintence type wax?

Nice deal, will make coating tires, wheel wells and such a lot easier.

So I can use the wax as a Wax as you dry type product similar to duragloss AW?

Will do. My 2 test cars are not the best though one is pearl white the other satin silver

• 3 weeks later...

The wax truely is GREAT. I used it just as you said, sprayed the panel as it was still damp with ONR, fast, easy and amazing results. I have done my 2 cars this way, stepdads car and sisters car. My 14 yr old white dd looks great 1 week later, 1 full day of rain and 400 miles. I usually get water spots on the car behind the tires from the wash bay at work having water all over the parkin lot. It wipes off easily with a QD, but honestly with the OCW there has been no water left on the fender area. I will be buying a gallon next pay check. Next to to test the OPP I have

Did you get a little more shine from the Wax by adding a third of OID?

Honestly, the car is so shiney now that its really tough to tell the difference. That said, it sure feels nice. I would also add that what attracted me to Optimum products is the chemisty. By that I mean, the products just seem to be head and shoulders above the others. I enjoy using the other products I purchased before OPT and the results are always good. OPT just seems to be clearly better. I have OCW, OS, OID and ONR and use them almost exclusively on my Yaris which is my daily driver. The car just looks 'clean'.

Archived