1st time with spray wax

sal329

Well my spray wax and OPP came intoday. I was at work (work nights) and my car was looking a lil dirty (well more dusty) so I used ONR QD strength in a pressure sprayer over the entire car wiped with a MF towel, still a lil damp I sprayed the wax on and wiped dry. The car is super slick, the wax was soooo easy to use. The car looks great, to bad it is white and makes it hard to really see in pictures. Now to try OPP then order gallons of both lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Although I have a full gallon of OCW I ordered a small bottle of the new formula. I honestly didn't think it could be that much better but just had to see for myself. In short.........the difference is huge! It simply drop kicks the old formula, which was very good, into the trash. Is there a non obvious use for the old formula like mixing with car soap in the bucket for a wash solution? There has to be a way to use up the old formula, any suggestions? Anthony any brain storms on this?

Ummmm.....sell it?

You can use it while drying cars. So wash the cars, rinse them and then after blowing off excess water spray a panel and wipe it in and then buff it. Apply it to glass, trim, wheels....almost all surfaces.

This is how I dry a great majority of my clients cars.

Anthony

Anthony,

As obvious as that is, using it as a drying aid/shine enhancement/water spot remover, it had not even occurred to me. Thank you for that suggestion. As far as selling it......well, doubtful to be polite. Who would buy the old stuff when the new is on the market, readily available, and so much better?

Thanks again.

Although I have a full gallon of OCW

There has to be a way to use up the old formula, any suggestions?

It may be the `old`formula but thats not to say is no good, there`ll be plenty will buy it at a reduced price, including me.

Archived