i bought car wax...worth it to get opti seal too?

evor1

well i just bought a bunch of car products for my new car. dont really know too much about whats good or not but for the sealant i bought optimum car wax. it seems more people use opti seal and then use other stuff on top of it for layers. is it worth it for me to get the opti seal and use it and the car wax? or will car wax alone be fine.

well i just bought a bunch of car products for my new car. dont really know too much about whats good or not but for the sealant i bought optimum car wax. it seems more people use opti seal and then use other stuff on top of it for layers. is it worth it for me to get the opti seal and use it and the car wax? or will car wax alone be fine.

You don't mention what products you bought or have, but since both Opti-Seal and OCW are last step products, you still need to have the finish prepped for the LSP.

Old comment, (not mine), 90% process, 10% product.

yeah i know about the other stuff. im just asking during the sealing step is optimum car wax alone fine to use or am i better off getting the opti seal and using it as a base layer with the optimum car wax on top? im asking if its worth it to go through the extra steps or will one layer of optimum car wax be sufficient

im asking if its worth it to go through the extra steps or will one layer of optimum car wax be sufficient

OCW is that quick and easy you will just apply it when you think it needs it but for that extra longevity use the OS which will only take an effortless 5 mins to do the whole whole car and top that off as necessery.

evor1

Definitely go with opti-seal. You won't be disappointed. Not only gives your paint protection but an incredible shine for almost no effort at all. And a bottle will last you a long long time as a little product goes a long way. I put two applications of it on my silver car that took all of 10 minutes and it shines brighter than the previous wax job that took me hours to do and it will last longer too.

On top of it you can put OCW or OID (instant detailer) or both to maintain a showroom shine for months into the future.

For a base coat under opti-seal take the time to lay down some poli-seal and your car will even look better.

Good luck.

evor1

Definitely go with opti-seal. You won't be disappointed. Not only gives your paint protection but an incredible shine for almost no effort at all. And a bottle will last you a long long time as a little product goes a long way. I put two applications of it on my silver car that took all of 10 minutes and it shines brighter than the previous wax job that took me hours to do and it will last longer too.

On top of it you can put OCW or OID (instant detailer) or both to maintain a showroom shine for months into the future.

For a base coat under opti-seal take the time to lay down some poli-seal and your car will even look better.

Good luck.

Excellent advice here and the way to use the products in conjunction.

Anthony

Archived