New to Optimum Products

Red64Vette

Hi all,

I'm a new Optimum User. I was very interested in the OptiSeal. I was looking for something that would replace Liquid Glass. I love the LG, it is easy to use but I was looking something with a faster application time. I'm giving the OS a trial run. I've got quite a stable to take care of (not all the cars are mine). The 64 Stingray is the show car. I've also got upkeep on two pro mod drag cars a 75 Camaro and a 68 Camaro to work on plus my daily driver a Ford Ranger.

I'm hoping Optimum products can help me save alot of time.

Hi all,

I'm a new Optimum User. I was very interested in the OptiSeal. I was looking for something that would replace Liquid Glass. I love the LG, it is easy to use but I was looking something with a faster application time. I'm giving the OS a trial run. I've got quite a stable to take care of (not all the cars are mine). The 64 Stingray is the show car. I've also got upkeep on two pro mod drag cars a 75 Camaro and a 68 Camaro to work on plus my daily driver a Ford Ranger.

I'm hoping Optimum products can help me save alot of time.

Hi mate, hows it going ?

You`ll find OS ideal for your`stable`, its excellent finish is quick and long lasting, definately a worthy modern replacement for your previous products.

My daily is also a Ranger and have my Jaguar and the wifes Fiesta to `look after` :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived