Can you give us some samples of how to use Opti-Seal?

DennisH

I currently own Poly Seal and OP that I will be using for the first time this spring. So lets say that I have use OP on my Chili Red Mini and happy with the swirl removal. What would look best Poly Seal/Opti-Seal? Would it be better to use OCW / Opti-Seal? Or just use Opti-Seal? What about a QD that maintains the look? How does have Poly-Seal or OCW under Opti-Seal after durability? This would be used on my daily drivers so durability on these would be a issue but not the prime issue. :beerchug[1]:

I currently own Poly Seal and OP that I will be using for the first time this spring. So lets say that I have use OP on my Chili Red Mini and happy with the swirl removal. What would look best Poly Seal/Opti-Seal? Would it be better to use OCW / Opti-Seal? Or just use Opti-Seal? What about a QD that maintains the look? How does have Poly-Seal or OCW under Opti-Seal after durability? This would be used on my daily drivers so durability on these would be a issue but not the prime issue. :beerchug[1]:

Hello Dennis,

If durability is your main issue then when Opti-Seal is released I would use that as your base product on a clean and polished surface. I would add 2 layers an hour or so apart. allow that to bond several hours and then top that with Optimum car wax.

You can then continually add OCW after every wash or on a monthly basis because it's so fast and easy. On your mini it should take only 10 minutes or less.

Poli-Seal is best used under OCW, not on top of OCW as Poli-Seal has cleaners in it.

Hope that helps Dennis,

Anthony

Archived