Hello from Oxfordshire

Ash

Hi Guy's

I live in Abingdon near Oxford in the UK. I've been into Detailing for many years and have recently become a user of Opti- Seal :)

In the pass I have tried many products but in recent times I've been a user of Duragloss and Finish kare 1000p which are great but OS is so easy to use and I just love the results.

I'm looking forward to try other Optimum products and find out the best way to use them on here.

Cheers Ash

Hello Ash,

Thanks for coming on the forums :)

Love to hear about our neighbors across the pond and their detailing experiences with Optimum and also other products. Optimum is always seeking to improve the products so input from forum members is always welcome.

Take care,

Anthony

Hi Ash,

Nice to hear from you. Have been to the UK many times & have friends there I talk to regularly, although, I don't think I've passed through your location exactly.......typically, I used to travel to Marlow,, Uxbridge, Bourne End, Welwyn Garden City & spend a little time in London itself, etc.. Have seen a lot of LHR, of course!! :)

Glad you find the OS works so well. BTW, what do you use for the least aggressive clay product? Optimum doesn't have it in their line in the US, but I hear that it's available abroad.

Also, haven't ever used DoDo products. Thought I'd ask about them and their popularity in the UK. Would you recommend??

Thanks and good luck with your business...............

See ya.

Bob

Hi Ash,

Nice to hear from you. Have been to the UK many times & have friends there I talk to regularly, although, I don't think I've passed through your location exactly.......typically, I used to travel to Marlow,, Uxbridge, Bourne End, Welwyn Garden City & spend a little time in London itself, etc.. Have seen a lot of LHR, of course!! :)

Glad you find the OS works so well. BTW, what do you use for the least aggressive clay product? Optimum doesn't have it in their line in the US, but I hear that it's available abroad.

Also, haven't ever used DoDo products. Thought I'd ask about them and their popularity in the UK. Would you recommend??

Thanks and good luck with your business...............

See ya.

Bob

Hi Bob

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm about 50 miles from Uxbridge . I've never been to NY but I've been to Florida 3 times and Washington, we also own a time share in Williamsburg Virginia; so I guess we like your side of the pond ;):lol: I've seen a far bit of Dulles airport too :lol:

I use Sonus green ultra fine clay, it's very gentle but still does a great job. I'm not sure if you can buy it over there :) I've not seen the Optimum clay over here! Maybe it's only sold in other parts of Europe.

With regards Dodo products I've used Lime prime lite which is a paint cleaner & glaze then topped with both Blue velvet & Purple haze waxes. There very good products but I'm more into modern sealants these days.

Hey back,

I've spent a lot of time at Dulles too! :lol:

Where did you go in FL?

Speaking of sealants, one of the reasons I am interested in Optimum is because of their Opti-Seal sealant. Would be interested in your experiences with Optimum.

DoDo Juice seems to have a good reputation for some things, but I too, want to sel more than wax all the time. People swear by their clay lubricant.

Also, check out this link for use of Optimum products. I think this is such a good set of photos. My cars are bright red & yellow, so I have no ieda how they would look in comparison to a freshly detailed black car.

http://www.detailedimage.com/Pro-Detailers...orvette-Detail/

Take a look. :)

Thx.

See ya.

Hi Bob

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm about 50 miles from Uxbridge . I've never been to NY but I've been to Florida 3 times and Washington, we also own a time share in Williamsburg Virginia; so I guess we like your side of the pond :):lol: I've seen a far bit of Dulles airport too ;)

I use Sonus green ultra fine clay, it's very gentle but still does a great job. I'm not sure if you can buy it over there :)

With regards Dodo products I've used Lime prime lite which is a paint cleaner & glaze then topped with both Blue velvet & Purple haze waxes. There very good products but I'm more into modern sealants these days.

Hi Guy's

I live in Abingdon near Oxford in the UK. I've been into Detailing for many years and have recently become a user of Opti- Seal :)

In the pass I have tried many products but in recent times I've been a user of Duragloss and Finish kare 1000p which are great but OS is so easy to use and I just love the results.

I'm looking forward to try other Optimum products and find out the best way to use them on here.

Cheers Ash

Hi Ash

I'm just over the M40 from you :lol:

Have all the Optimum product here now I think, and all are quality.

Hi Ash

I'm just over the M40 from you ;)

Have all the Optimum product here now I think, and all are quality.

Hi mate,

It's a small world :lol: . I post a lot on the cleanyourcar forum but I'm also on detailing world a bit :) I think I've seen you there :lol:

I will get more Optimum products over the next few months

I've stayed in a number of time shares in the Lake Buena Vista area and we have also driven down to Clear Water and stayed there right by the beach :)

So far I really love the look OS gives and the beading seems to be like a wax :) . I've not tired any other Optimum products but I'm looking at getting the spray wax soon. Thanks for the link that's one hell of a finish, don't you just hate black cars :);). My cars are blue,one dark and one light. I've yet to try OS on the light blue one; at present it's done in Finish kare 1000P :lol:

Take care.

Hey back,

I've spent a lot of time at Dulles too! :lol:

Where did you go in FL?

Speaking of sealants, one of the reasons I am interested in Optimum is because of their Opti-Seal sealant. Would be interested in your experiences with Optimum.

DoDo Juice seems to have a good reputation for some things, but I too, want to sel more than wax all the time. People swear by their clay lubricant.

Also, check out this link for use of Optimum products. I think this is such a good set of photos. My cars are bright red & yellow, so I have no ieda how they would look in comparison to a freshly detailed black car.

http://www.detailedimage.com/Pro-Detailers...orvette-Detail/

Take a look. :)

Thx.

See ya.

Archived