Poli-Seal seperation in bottle

Hi Def Detailer

Can an OPT expert give me some insight into why my 1 gallon bottle of PS has totally seperated? I have tried to "Shake" it back to normal thickness consistency, but no luck. Even if I try to pour into a smaller bottle to shake, I end up getting more of the "oil" than the actual skim.

Have had the gallon for a few months and haven't used yet. Any advice to restore mixture consistency?

Thanks,

Cameron

Bump. Problem solved. Remedy, shake harder longer, faster in smaller bottle.

I amaze myself sometimes... :confused1[1]:

LOL.....I was about to reply that you just need to shake it really hard and for a good amount of time. It happens to ours also.

Glad you got it resolved....if nothing else Doctor G. I am sure would replace it for you.

Anthony

LOL.....I was about to reply that you just need to shake it really hard and for a good amount of time. It happens to ours also.

Glad you got it resolved....if nothing else Doctor G. I am sure would replace it for you.

Anthony

I was having the same problem with seperation especially with smaller bottle (16oz) i got locally...i tried to shake it really hard for 9-12mins with no luck..anthony, do you have any idea what's wrong with it? is it because of the bottle or something else?

THanks

Archived