Optimum Hyper Polish Spray

srhtx

Well, there is not a listing for the new Hyper Polish Spray, so, I posted this in here. Sorry

Hey Everyone,

Well, this is a test using the new Optimum Hyper Polish Spray. All I can say is, this polish spray ROCKS!!!!! It's very easy to use. Just make sure you have plenty of towls around. The Polish Spray really does not throw dust around and I mean hardly no dust what so every. If you are using a new pad, like I was, that is what will be around on the vehicle. All you will have to do is spray one ot two shots onto the pad. You will not need to spray it onto the vehicle. I ran the pad over the vehicle twice in each area. It the vehicle has any marks/scratches, just push a little harder for a little more time and it will be removed. The Camaro had a few scratches on it and the 3 I found came out with just a little extra bush with my Flex. I set the speed, using the Flex, at 4 and never changed the speed. I did not need to clay this vehicle since it has been on the lot for less than a month. There were some ruff areas but, I did not clay them. The dealership rinsed off the car before I took it home and the vehicle gathers dust in rought to my place which is a little over a mile away. After I did a very quick Optimum NRW, I Spray Polished it. After the polish was done, I used the DP Max Wax to finish her off. I wanted to seal it with Optimum Opti-Seal but, I gave them the chance to use thier product to buyers who wanted a perm sealant. This dealership uses Zymol Sealant.

Anyways, here is that the Camaro looked like in the begining:

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman01.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman02.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman03.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman04.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman05.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman06.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman07.jpg

BEFORE2010Camero-Gillman08.jpg

Prestige Auto Detailing: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro – NEW

Wash:

Optimum No Rinse Wash

Cobra Blue Micro-Chenille Wash Mitt

Paint Correction:

Flex XC3403 VRG Orbital Polisher

Optimum Hyper Polish Spray w/ LK Kompressor Foam Pad in Red

MaxWax

Yes. I know this is a brand new vehicle. I was trying to get ahold of several friends but they were all busy today where I could not try this new product out. Well, here are the finial pictures of the new 2010 Camaro:

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman01.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman02.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman03.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman04.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman05.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman06.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman07.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman08.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman09.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman10.jpg

Oh yeah, everyone, and managment, whated to know what products I used. The heck if I want to let them know its Optimum Products since I've got something working for myself right now. he he he......

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman07.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman08.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman09.jpg

AFTER2010Camero-Gillman10.jpg

Oh yeah, everyone, and managment, whated to know what products I used. The heck if I want to let them know its Optimum Products since I've got something working for myself right now. he he he......

Great work on the Camaro and nice writeup. Yes, the new Hyper Polish Spray is awesome! I've been using it a lot lately, also works really well out in the direct sun.

Great work on the Camaro and nice writeup. Yes, the new Hyper Polish Spray is awesome! I've been using it a lot lately, also works really well out in the direct sun.

Not down here. It's right under 100 outside with plenty of humidity and wind. There is too much dust/dirt that flys around all over this place. Even doing the work under a canopy, the paint felt like it was well over 110 degrees.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived