Very Impressed !!!

Dubbin1

Just wanted to drop in and say how impressed I am with Poli-Seal. I applied it to a 10 year old van (via Flex) that has never been touched (not even waxed) and it turned out great. Someone even commented to the owner that he thought he got a new van. I vote Poli-Seal to be the best bang for the buck AIO out there.

FYI I hate being labeled as a "Noob" under my username ;)

Sorry, no pictures since I was in a huge hurry... I will tell you that the van spent the last 10 years going through the swirl wash. I was totally floored with how it looked in the end.

New to the forum is much better then noob :spoton[1]:

Ps does a great job of cleaning that's for sure :) The first two customers I've used ps on have been impressed aswell, what pad were you using? With a hydro tech low profile orange pad I'm getting around 20% correction but haven't messed around with different combos yet. Just looking to see what others are being able to accomplish

That is good to hear Dwayne.I'm always looking for a good AIO.I have used Megs151,XMT,and Dodo N4S.This spring,i'll give the Ps a try!

You know how much I like sharing my products, just ask and a sample will be on its way.

I have the Edge pad system and can go as far as a medium polishing pad (Green) before I start marring. Excellent cleaning is achieved with every pad I have tried (orange, green, blue, white, red). If you need a little more cut, you can add about 30% Polish II to PoliSeal and get about 40-50% improvement in swirls without reducing the cleaning and sealing aspects. I usually don't top an AIO unless they request it, but OCW is so easy to do as you wipe off the PS residue and OptiSeal looks fantastic on top of PS.

Dude Chris that 70/30 blend really is crazy, and now has a permanent spot in my detail bucket, I wish I had better pics of this suv I did today to really show the correction I got from this combo, Dr. G should really think about putting out this product as it has blown away any aio I've ever used or seen used. I'm calling it opti-blend! Thanks for this great info :)

• 2 months later...

Archived