Advance Paint Correction Course In Malaysia - by KC

Kc's

Paint oxidized....doom to be repaint?????

before

DSCF4936.JPG

ta da

Last sat, we just had An intensive crash Mastering Rotary course (advance level paint correction detailing class) some participants even came as far as ipoh who left at 4.30 am, another from seremban & 5 mores

Ladies & gentleman -

Lesson commerce

lets begins - Paint test (divide into 2 parts - surface above contaminations - where lots of noobs bumps - coarse surface & paint below - thats requires rotaries

DSCF4950.JPG

then

lets get yr hands dirty & clay off paint surface contaminations

DSCF4961.JPG

hands on , mastering the rotary begins...each of the rotarian is given one section of the car to work

DSCF4994.JPG

Lesson for the day

* This is a special class dedicating to Rotaries owners, as to enhance , equips & train them to handle the Rotary correctly - handling / placing of the extension cords, spreading the products, choosing flats pads for each job, standing positioning as this is not a toy, grip & tone reflects the strokes, pads cleaning & drying,

machines handling

1) trigger-controlled 2)speed limit 3) warm up & cool down exercise

all of us is given a quick tips!!! making our Rotary Buffer the Makita to be as Idiot-proof as a ROB & DA!

Finally Practice Practice Practice makes it prefect

1. wash - ONR no rinse + 3 MF

2. Clay - With ONR as Lubrications

3. Paint correction -

Wool pad with Optimum Hyper spray Compound (speed 1 to spread Speed 3 to work)

Step down to refine with CCS Cutting pad with Optimum Hyper spray Compound (speed 1 to spread Speed 3 to work)

another step down to LC CCS White with - Optimum Hyper spray polish (speed 1 to spread Speed 2 to work back down to speed 1 slower motion)

Finally Finishing with LC CCS purple with Optimum Hyper spray polish

*Quick ONR wash in between all process, to remove the compound or polish residue

4. OPTI SEAL - sealing on all windows, Body & paint

5. Protectant - applying wax in the right way - eg . effortless OC wax

6. interior clean by Optimum Power clean - Dilution 1:5 parts water & agitate with soft bristle brushes + protect with Optimum Leather protection

how they turn this coal

DSCF4989.JPG

turning turning into sparkling diamonds

ta da

DSCF4987.JPG

Now the concours d'elegant

DSCF5104.JPG

to read more http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2011/03/o...ailable-in.html

That's awesome that your willing to train others to be artist :)

thanks for your kind words

I would loves to have company of friends to detail with

Looks like it was worth getting up early for! :thumbsupup[1]:

yupp

thanks for your kind words bigltc

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my wife operate a detailing business, she does the interiors I handle the exteriors, great to work with friends as my wife is truly a blessing

wow...i am looking forward to this great day to join hands with you - what a blessing to have your beloved together in yr detailing journey

Cheerio

keep it up - thanks for sharing

wow...i am looking forward to this great day to join hands with you - what a blessing to have your beloved together in yr detailing journey

Cheerio

keep it up - thanks for sharing

Yea it's fun, today we were tackling a 2 time world champ 1/4 mile drag boat, I'll put some pics up tomorrow, I spent all day just on the top side of the boat, tomorrows the bottom, then we are doing his party boat lol, I hope he takes me for a ride, never been in a 600 hp boat :)

• 4 weeks later...

Yea it's fun, today we were tackling a 2 time world champ 1/4 mile drag boat, I'll put some pics up tomorrow, I spent all day just on the top side of the boat, tomorrows the bottom, then we are doing his party boat lol, I hope he takes me for a ride, never been in a 600 hp boat :)

wow you really have great fun

keep it up

Archived