Almost forgot how good this stuff is

sal329

A buddy at work just picked up a used White Chevy S10 to use as a DD/Beater. He asked if I could wax it just to get some shine and protection. Well we were slow at work and so I washed it at work using the dealership products, clayed the truck and then sealed with 2 coats of Opti Seal and wow the white was shinning it was great, he was happy and the detailers at work asked how I did that just by waxing

• 2 months later...

sal329 I know what you mean about Opti Seal and white paint. The color gets "whiter" for lack of a better description.

Yea, the first car I did was a 2011 White Subaru Outback. My father had it just a few weeks, and he was blown away by my 20 min worth of work. 10 to clean it with ONR and 10 to opti-seal it. The guys at dealership were surprised and wanted to know where he had taken it and how much it cost. (of course the next day I had to back into a truck and scratch the bumper! :-( )

Yea, the first car I did was a 2011 White Subaru Outback. My father had it just a few weeks, and he was blown away by my 20 min worth of work. 10 to clean it with ONR and 10 to opti-seal it. The guys at dealership were surprised and wanted to know where he had taken it and how much it cost. (of course the next day I had to back into a truck and scratch the bumper! :-( )

And all I hear is how white don't shine!

That can be the case until it is "Optimized" :dribble[1]:

You're father has excellent taste in cars! How does he like it?

And all I hear is how white don't shine!

That can be the case until it is "Optimized" :dribble[1]:

You're father has excellent taste in cars! How does he like it?

He loves it. He traded in his VW Passat that he also liked. Come to think of it I don't think he has not liked a car since his Pontiac Sunbird (circa 1984) so he is not really particular. Although he did not like my mothers 2001 BMW 530i, though he never could tell me why but I sure love it, now that it is mine. He got an Limited with all the toys except the navigation. It has a back up camera and what not. He got it in late winter, but did not have any snow after he got it so he has not experienced the awesomeness of SUBARU AWD! (I have had 3 Legacys and love them)I think he likes the height of the car, as it is easy for him to get his 80 year old body in and out of, and especially my mother as she has some health problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived