Hand stains

Paul S

Yesterday Tom Wedemeyer (Tom Weed) was nice enough to drive up to Indianapolis from Bloomington and show me how to Opti Coat my F-250 crew cab 4x4.Acres of sheet metal. LOL.With Tom's assistance everything went great and the truck never looked better. Woke up this morning and it seems my fingers on the palm side have a faint stain as though they are slightly dirty.Is this normal ? Repeated dawn and gojo washings haven't worked at removing the stains as of yet. I don't usually wear nitrile gloves when detailing but wondered if others do when using the Opti Coat.

I would also like to thank Tom again for all he showed me and his help and advise.Tom is a true professional.

Yesterday Tom Wedemeyer (Tom Weed) was nice enough to drive up to Indianapolis from Bloomington and show me how to Opti Coat my F-250 crew cab 4x4.Acres of sheet metal. LOL.With Tom's assistance everything went great and the truck never looked better. Woke up this morning and it seems my fingers on the palm side have a faint stain as though they are slightly dirty.Is this normal ? Repeated dawn and gojo washings haven't worked at removing the stains as of yet. I don't usually wear nitrile gloves when detailing but wondered if others do when using the Opti Coat.

I would also like to thank Tom again for all he showed me and his help and advise.Tom is a true professional.

Well, thank you Paul, it was fun to come up and help, although calling me a true professional is taking things a bit too far! All I did was drink your beer and watch! I thought only people who do online reviews wore those gloves! :nasty[1]:

Seeing how you've been to bton twice now and I put you to work, I figured it was the least I could do... You're welcome partner!

Tom

Archived