My first car care video.

Andy, I loved that video, you had me laughing talking about that other company. It also demo'd one of the safest ways to use the product, other then I use huge deep pile mf towels so I can always have a clean side incase the water bucket doesn't get everything off. Good job man :)

Thanks guys! Yeah, I couldn't resist making a little quip. I think I may make the switch to the deep pile MF towels. They do work much better. I'm trying to get the last bit of life out of these wash mitts and I think they're almost done LOL.

Nice. Just one small critique. I always thought when using waterless or rinse less washes you should only wipe in one direction, not back and forth. As the back and forth way just pushes dirt around and your trying to wipe it off the panel. But, whatever is your preference.

**** And welcome from Limerick PA. I work in Quakertown which is about 15 minutes from Allentown.

Nice. Just one small critique. I always thought when using waterless or rinse less washes you should only wipe in one direction, not back and forth. As the back and forth way just pushes dirt around and your trying to wipe it off the panel. But, whatever is your preference.

**** And welcome from Limerick PA. I work in Quakertown which is about 15 minutes from Allentown.

This is true but if the surface is that dirty I'm sure most would do a traditional wash over a rinseless/waterless, hopefully :)

Good tip, Swanic!

Hey, my mom works in Quakertown at St. Lukes. You're not far from me at all. Nice to see another Pennsylvanian :)

Archived