Greetings from Arkansas!

ARazorhog

Howdy everyone.

New guy here to the forums and basically auto detailing in general! I finally quit smoking about 3 months ago. To pass the time and idle hands on the weekend, I decided to start washing my vehicles instead of running them through the wash. After looking around online for a bit, I decided to put the old bottle of Dawn back where it belongs!

I recently took a chance on ONR while purchasing some MF towels online. I was blown away by the ease of use, great cleaning ability, and glossy shine! I look forward to continue to use it as well as trying out some new Optimum products!

Welcome man, and your right onr is super easy. Some other things to check out are optimum power clean, versatile all purpose cleaner, opti bond for tires, I dilute it 1:1 with water and have great results. And for ease of waxing you can't go wrong with either optimum car wax or opti seal, both are so easy to use :)

Welcome to the addiction man, soon you'll be buying a polisher and detailing on the side for money to buy more supplies, ask me how I know :). ONR is an awsome product, don't think I've done a traditional wash since I tried it!! Where in Arkansas are you, I'm about thirty miles east of Little Rock. If there's any other products you want to try let me know, I've got about every product OPT makes and love them all.

Archived