Is there a Glossary of terms


Recommended Posts

There is this but it is a bit out of date


The use of acronyms here can be very confusing for me and I have been using Optimum products for a while. For example ONR has been universally used used for Optimum No Rinse but now is called something like ONRWS to differentiate it from ONRWW (ONR+wax).

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.