What to use for MB CermiClear?

Just wondering.....what Optimum product is best for the new MB CermiClear? I would like to stay in the Optimum Line....I know Menzerna has the PO106FF.

I have heard and seen that this clear is extremely hard and difficult to work on with traditional polishes/compounds.

Any suggestions?

Much obliged for any thoughts.

Just wondering.....what Optimum product is best for the new MB CermiClear? I would like to stay in the Optimum Line....I know Menzerna has the PO106FF.

I have heard and seen that this clear is extremely hard and difficult to work on with traditional polishes/compounds.

Any suggestions?

I believe the Polish and Hyper work fine on the new ceramiclears but Ron would know best as he works on a few of them.

I'm sure he'll chime in soon with some help.

Anthony

Any suggestions?

I don't have any experence with the PC and Ceramiclear.

With the rotary you want to stay away from Wool and heavy compounds they tend to create swirls that are hard to remove.

I found that the polish will correct most problems with this type of hard clear. The Black Lambs wool pads or the Foamed Wool from LC work well with the polish. After wool you can use an orange pad and polish and remove the lightb swirsl induced by the wool

People seam to think you need special products to work the new clears but it's not true if you are useing pad dependent polishes.

Just change the process a little. Although this may be true with the PC. Not sure.

Gentlemen, thank you for your input. I have a newer E55 AMG 2006 variety on the horizon.

This info will assist me in staying with the Optimum line and having fun with some pad selections.

:tv_happy[1]:

Since we are talking polishes for ceramiclears, what kind of abrasives is used in Optimums compounds and polish?

This would be a question that David alone could answer.....but I'm not sure he would only because it may divulge information he may not want known.

Anthony

Archived