Opt. Paste Wax?

Bigfoot

Have Optimum Tech. tried something like this? I just used OCW and I have to say that it's the best wax I've used. We've had some rain here in NE Ohio and the beading from just 1 coat is awesome!

Thanks in advance!

Joey

Hey Joey from my conversations with Doctor G and all the others involved in product development @ Optimum, there is no desire to come out with a paste wax. Optimum wants to focus on niche area of the market and not make something that everybody else is. Besides, after using OCW why would you ever want to go back to paste wax? I very rarely even use liquid waxes anymore when I saw the ease,durability, and appearance that OCW gives. Just so you know, I believe they are about to come out with a OCW thats a little tweaked for even BETTER performance than the current product!

Hey Joey from my conversations with Doctor G and all the others involved in product development @ Optimum, there is no desire to come out with a paste wax. Optimum wants to focus on niche area of the market and not make something that everybody else is. Besides, after using OCW why would you ever want to go back to paste wax? I very rarely even use liquid waxes anymore when I saw the ease,durability, and appearance that OCW gives. Just so you know, I believe they are about to come out with a OCW thats a little tweaked for even BETTER performance than the current product!

Oh, and I agree that this wax is even better than any paste out there. I just asked because there's this "Know-it-all's" that think paste is better than anything out there. I'm about to get rid of my Natty's Blue and I will stick with this and OOS.

But I have another stoopid question: How can you take something that is awesome already like OCW :lshic[1]: and make it better?!?!?! I thought that was impossible to beat!

Thanks for the info, Steve!

Joey

But I have another stoopid question: How can you take something that is awesome already like OCW thumbsupup[1].gif and make it better?!?!?! I thought that was impossible to beat!

Not a stupid question at all. To my understanding, there some advancements in polymer technologies that will be added since OCW was first formulated. Some of the complaints that have been received regarding the current OCW is occasional streaking and lifespan of product. I believe the "tweeks" being made will address mostly those issues. Ron and Anthony could probably answer better, but I think that is the gist of it

Not a stupid question at all. To my understanding, there some advancements in polymer technologies that will be added since OCW was first formulated. Some of the complaints that have been received regarding the current OCW is occasional streaking and lifespan of product. I believe the "tweeks" being made will address mostly those issues. Ron and Anthony could probably answer better, but I think that is the gist of it

Hey, Steve, howse it?

Anthony, what is the life span of the product? I ask because I have a gallon and may need to parsel some out to keep from wasting it.

OCW will last for a very long time. I have had a gallon for over a year in my garage and just started using it and it's fine.

The new OCW is very nice and I'll post up some pictures of it and it on a few cars soon.

Anthony

I wanna see those pics! I wonder how much better it'll look compared to the current OCW.

OCW will last for a very long time. I have had a gallon for over a year in my garage and just started using it and it's fine.

The new OCW is very nice and I'll post up some pictures of it and it on a few cars soon.

Anthony

Thanks, Anthony. This is reassuring to know.

Archived