New here but not to detailing or Optimum

budman3

Hello everyone. I'm sure some of you know who I am but I figured it'd be nice to formally introduce myself for those of you I do not know. My name is Kevin and I am from the currently cold and snowy state of New Hampshire. I have been detailing for 4 or 5 years now and once I started I haven't looked back. I have the detailing bug, that's for sure. I have been using Optimum products for probably 2 years now with nothing but good things to say about the products. Thanks to an Autogeek giveaway I now have the full line up of Optimum but have yet to try them all out... I am in love with OCW though, is that ok???

Anywho, here are some pics of some cars I've done with OPT:

Trashed Corolla- OHC & rotary:

P1010021.jpg

Trashed Avalon OHC:

HPIM0426.jpg

F150 Before OHC:

HPIM0897Small.jpg

After:

HPIM0902Small.jpg

Topped off with Optiseal

HPIM0914Small.jpg

OCW spit shined with Megs #26 (liquid)

HPIM0624.jpg

OCW spit shined with S100:

3.jpg

4.jpg

OCW spit shined with Collinite 845:

HPIM1111-Medium.jpg

And, of course, my OPT loot from AG:

HPIM1630.jpg

Hello Budmad,

Nice to see you over here and I hope you find our forum a bit different than others in that I'm trying to make this a more educational type atmosphere rather than having to sling through tons of B.S.

By that way, on that blue truck did you finish out with another step or just go to your LSP ? I only ask because on that hood shot it looks really good but it also looks as if it needs maybe one more refining step....like a mild polishing pad and Optimum Polish. Just an observation.

Anthony

Hello Budmad,

Nice to see you over here and I hope you find our forum a bit different than others in that I'm trying to make this a more educational type atmosphere rather than having to sling through tons of B.S.

By that way, on that blue truck did you finish out with another step or just go to your LSP ? I only ask because on that hood shot it looks really good but it also looks as if it needs maybe one more refining step....like a mild polishing pad and Optimum Polish. Just an observation.

Anthony

That day I wasn't up to doing a full detail (my Aunt passed away) and finished up with SSR2.5 and a polishing pad with a PC. There were still a few deep marks left but a huge improvement. It's my sister's BFs truck so he was understanding, I'm sure I'll be doing it again in the spring.

I visit forums to get educated and to educate. I really don't care for all of the bickering, hype, and overall bad posts on other forums. All you can do is pick and choose the informational posts and move on. That is why I like visiting other forums that don't have the BS and it looks like I'll be visiting this one a lot more as well.

Archived