Question About Polishing Motorhomes and Trailers

Steve H

Hello there pros! I have a question for you. I sell various products to some of my local mobile guys and recently a mobile guy told me he was doing a trailer/toy hauler and needed to know a good polish for it. Do you treat a trailer or motorhome the same as you would a boat? Or is there something special you guys have found for the exteriors of trailers? I have only ever polished cars and small boats. Thanks in advance for your input.

PS: This detailer, kinda a know it all, says boats/motorhomes/trailers are all completely different animals in the way they need to be buffed and polished.

PSS: I am only referring to standard trailers...not Airstreams with the metal exteriors

Yo,

It's most likely fiberglass and if that's the case then he can use PoliSeal on it. It will work just fine on those surfaces as a one step.

If he needs a bit more then Optimum polish followed by PoliSeal or the spray wax would work just fine also.

Anthony

As always.....thanks Anthony!! I kinda figured as such but I wanted to be sure as I haven't had this question before.

Steve

Archived