Opti-Coat M-Wash and Foam Cannon

wjax

I have a car treated with Opti-coat Pro and I have ordered Opti-Coat M-Wash which I will apply with a 1600 psi electric pressure washer and  this foam cannon attachment:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Pressure-Washer-Foam-Blaster-RY31F04/300701619

My questions:  How much do I dilute the M-wash in the cannon's reservoir?   Or do I use it full strength?   Can I store the unused solution in the reservoir until the next wash (prob. 2-3 wks.)?

the foam cannon ratio is the same - .5 oz to 1 gallon of water.  You can store the remainder but not indefinitely - depending on the water quality (distilled water is best) and bacteria introduced by equipment, the mixture can become funky (chemical term) and need to be replaced. 

2 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

the foam cannon ratio is the same - .5 oz to 1 gallon of water.  You can store the remainder but not indefinitely - depending on the water quality (distilled water is best) and bacteria introduced by equipment, the mixture can become funky (chemical term) and need to be replaced. 

Thanks Ron.  I would have thought that the solution in the reservoir might need to be more concentrated since it is diluted by a relatively large amount of hose water from the pressure washer as it is applied via the washer's wand.    Does that make sense?

Edit:  I just found this video from Optimum and it looks like they are using the product undiluted in the foam canon.  Is that correct?

Archived