Just had Opticoat Pro + installed!

Lost Boy

Greetings from NY. Excited to join the Opticoat fam. Just ordered all the Opti-coat specifics washes and drying aids as well!

Just have a quick question on how often to use Opticoat M wash if I plan to use Opticoat No rinse and Hyper Seal bi-weekly? Or is M Wash unneeded if using No rinse and Hyperseal? Also would OptiCoat Power clean be overkill if using it as a spot cleaner for tar, bird droppings, pollen, etc?

Can't wait to get my hands on optimum products and want to make sure I'm using them optimally!

M-Wash and No Rinse are both car wash products, just different process (traditional hose wash vs rinseless), so overkill to use both.  Power Clean is a good pre-spray for tar, bugs, etc, but unnecessary for pollen or light dirt.  No Rinse can be mixed into a good pre-spray or instant detailer for light cleaning (1 oz in 16 oz spray bottle). 

On 9/4/2021 at 11:07 AM, Ron@Optimum said:

M-Wash and No Rinse are both car wash products, just different process (traditional hose wash vs rinseless), so overkill to use both.  Power Clean is a good pre-spray for tar, bugs, etc, but unnecessary for pollen or light dirt.  No Rinse can be mixed into a good pre-spray or instant detailer for light cleaning (1 oz in 16 oz spray bottle). 

Thanks for the response! Can't wait to get my hands on some opticoat products.  Could you possibly check out my post in the opticoat coating section of the forum and offer your insight? Thanks a ton!