Pre-spray with ONR, before washing with ONR?

Hi, I have a new car that I wish to be extra careful with. Before rinseless washing it with ONR, is there any benefit to first spraying down the (dry?) car with ONR 16:1 as a pre-wash? Then doing the usual ONR wash with soaked microfiber towels?
Thanks in advance!

16:1 to ME seems to be a bit overkill. I fill up my pre-spray bottle from my wash bucket at 256-1.  I have a mix that I rarely use of 32:1 ONR to distilled water that I labeled as quick detailer to spray on bugs or bird poop before I wash. So 16:1 seems way overboard of a mixture to ME.

256:1 will work to give you a head start, but 16:1 is Optimum's recommended pre-spray/quick detailer ratio and will do the best job on hard to remove stuff (tar, sap, bug guts, brake dust, etc).

Ron/all - I've noticed that pre-spraying with 256:1 ONR before BRS doesn't always get road spray off the sides of my car... often even on a second BRS pass.

I tried the OPC at 5:1 in an IK Foamer followed by ONR w/BRS and that absolutely did the trick so I've been very satisfied with that.

BUT - I've done Gloss-Coat on the hood / front bumper / fenders now; looks great. I hope to do the rest of the car soon (weather dependent) and I've seen some people saying OPC is too strong for Gloss-Coat, which seems weird because of how Optimum products are touted to work together...  I've done a fair amount of searching but I haven't seen anything explicit about OPC over OGC.

Is the 5:1 OPC ok, or per the above, am I better off trying ONR at 16:1?

Thanks!

Power Clean is a much stronger cleaner and may be overkill for most jobs, plus it needs to be rinsed/wiped off so adds labor.  I'd only consider Power Clean for pre spray on really dirty car or for specific jobs like bugs, sap, tar, etc. ONR at 16:1 is usually sufficient.  No chemical short of industrial strength acid will remove OPT ceramic coatings, so you safe using Power Clean or any other Optimum cleaner.

Great! Thanks for the reply.

I have just been using an ONR-wetted BRS to remove the foamed OPC (and road spray), then a second pass with ONR, and dry. Glad to hear the OGC doesn't have to change this workflow.  Thanks again, Ron.