Optimum Instant detailer & gloss enhancement

Guest Driven Auto Detail
I hope this has not been asked before. If so be gentle. Do you sell this by the gallon? Also! Do you sell to the public or do you have to be a distributor?

Thanks Ryan

17oz ready to use, 32oz. concentrate, 1-gal. concentrate are all available for purchase to anyone. You don't have to be a distributor. Just find it online somewhere (I like AutoGeek.net), and buy whatever size you need. I suggest the gallon :)

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Crap, my bad! I buy mine through Dr. G. I don't have my phone on me right now, otherwise I'd shoot you his number.

I'd honestly recommend buying the concentrated version of OID because of the price point. The 17oz container of ready-to-go OID costs about $10.00 versus the 32oz concentrate which will make a gallon of OID for about $20.00. For mixing it you could just buy a gallon of water from the grocery store, fill up your Nalgene water bottle then dump in 32oz of concentrate, shake and you're ready to go.

Guest Driven Auto Detail

The dilution directions are on the concentrated bottles. It's 3 parts water to 1 part OID. So...

32oz. concentrated will make 1 gallon

1gal. concentrated will make 4 gallons

These gentleman are correct. The only ready-to-go OID is in the 17oz size. The 32 and gallon are concentrated because Doctor G wished to make a product that would be very economical and outlast other qd's.

So the gallon is your best choice and it's very easy to mix up, just as these guys explained.

Anthony

These gentleman are correct. The only ready-to-go OID is in the 17oz size. The 32 and gallon are concentrated because Doctor G wished to make a product that would be very economical and outlast other qd's.

So the gallon is your best choice and it's very easy to mix up, just as these guys explained.

Anthony

Hey Anthony,

When you make up some OID, do you just use tap water or do you like to use filtered or distilled water?

Hey Anthony,

When you make up some OID, do you just use tap water or do you like to use filtered or distilled water?

That's a good question. Also does it seperate and have to be shaken before use as I don't believe other QDs require that step.

I was going to order the gallon size but it's not on Optimum's site! Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

I believe Optimum is in the process of doing a complete redesign on the webpage so it's pretty out of date. Just give them a call to order the gallon size.

Archived