OCW & Polycharger?

Bigpikle

I personally have never used the polycharger stuff but others have with OCW and from those that have the consensus is about 50/50 that it does work better and the other saying they saw no difference.

Sorry I could not be more help.

Anthony

• 4 months later...
I`ve got to agree, why bother ?

Unless you already have some Polycharger and just want to try out of curiosity.

well I got some for other products, but am tempted to try it as a bosster for the the OCW as well. If it can be boosted in longevity for example to make it more suited to being a standalone LSP over here, it would be helpful for vehicles where I dont want to use more expensive products or where I want a quick wash and wax.

I really like OCW, but if it can be made even more effective then I'm all for it :)

• 3 weeks later...

well I did it today... 2oz of OCWv2 with 0.5 of a dose of PC. Shook well and it mixed with no issues :)

sadly didnt get a chance to use it on the car though, but in the next few days I'll try it alongside Megs UQD polycharged as well. Will see if it makes it even better :thumbsupup[1]:

• 1 month later...

finally used it today in 1 deg temperatures...

worked a dream, very easy to use, no smearing etc and left an extremely slick finish. If I was pushed i would say it was slightly slicker feeling than the last few times I used it, but I couldnt say I saw any significant difference in looks. It was overcast and dull though so difficult to say. Did 2 layers and was very happy - will check on beading/sheeting the next few days when the weather goes bad again.

• 2 weeks later...
finally used it today in 1 deg temperatures...

worked a dream, very easy to use, no smearing etc and left an extremely slick finish. If I was pushed i would say it was slightly slicker feeling than the last few times I used it, but I couldnt say I saw any significant difference in looks. It was overcast and dull though so difficult to say. Did 2 layers and was very happy - will check on beading/sheeting the next few days when the weather goes bad again.

What version of Polycharger did you use CH or H2O???

Archived