$300 In An Hour

Holden_Caulfield04

Nope, and I'm just curious as to what the last few posts were that got it deleted. Seemed like Anthony's answers were carefully worded and tactful.

I think it was the people attacking that resulted in the thread being deleted, not so much Anthony.

Well it all comes down to sponsors of Autopia not liking my posts. Who those sponsors are I have no idea.....but again it's David B's forum and he did what he felt was necessary to keep his sponsors happy.

It was a mega-thread for sure and I liked the direction it had gone but perhaps they thought it was too commercial? I believe that what I did was no different from what others do....talk about and discuss a product they like and use.

I didn't post up any links to websites, I didn't promote my website, I did not seek to shill the product because I would of then posted it on many more forums, I don't sell the Optimum coating and I was seeking to show others that they don't have to bust their butt all day to earn some cash. If that's being commercial then they need to ban about 95% of the posters on that forum!

Now when pros start using the coating and writing of it what then?

Ah, the drama :D

Anthony

Well it all comes down to sponsors of Autopia not liking my posts. Who those sponsors are I have no idea.....but again it's David B's forum and he did what he felt was necessary to keep his sponsors happy.

It was a mega-thread for sure and I liked the direction it had gone but perhaps they thought it was too commercial? I believe that what I did was no different from what others do....talk about and discuss a product they like and use.

I didn't post up any links to websites, I didn't promote my website, I did not seek to shill the product because I would of then posted it on many more forums, I don't sell the Optimum coating and I was seeking to show others that they don't have to bust their butt all day to earn some cash. If that's being commercial then they need to ban about 95% of the posters on that forum!

Now when pros start using the coating and writing of it what then?

Ah, the drama :D

Anthony

My offer to test this product still stands. :cheese1[1]:

Wow you guy made me curious. So I went on a google hunt and found some of the pages "cached" by google.

Links to Pages 1 thru 11 (excluding 2)

* Note" You have to click on the "cached" link below the description of each page. These pages were cached by google. The page links on each cashed page pages do not work, you must view each individual page and then go back to the list of links and click on the next "cached" link to view new page. Here is the list of links:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=s...amp;btnG=Search

The two links below were not on the list page but I located them via yahoo & google. You can just click the links below and they will take you to the page. None of the other thread pages could be found cached. Enjoy:

page 2

http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:SRtIg...;cd=3&gl=us

page 12

http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&...=1&.intl=us

• 1 month later...

What is this all about then? Not the argument part in the forums but what did Anthony write about? Mind sharing it with us on here? I am guessing it's tips on saving time or busting your butt to make some money?

Thanks for any info.

Archived