Optimum Polish 2 Review

Brian_Brice

Although the picture quality isn't what I was expecting, I did a small review of this polish on AG. I am a fan of it after one day spent using it. The cut is fast, and much more aggressive than the original op imo.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-ca...html#post208091

good review :thumbsupup[1]:

I've never used the OP or OC, can you say a little more about pad and speed choices please? Is it an oily product with a long work time? Sounds like one to try when it gets to the UK :)

good review :thumbsupup[1]:

I've never used the OP or OC, can you say a little more about pad and speed choices please? Is it an oily product with a long work time? Sounds like one to try when it gets to the UK :)

It works well with every pad I used so far. With a white pad on medium to hard paint like a late ninetys black Porsche it was very similar to sip in terms of correction ability although op2 finished down slightly cleaner. I would treat it like a mid level swirl mark remover and use the corresponding pads per situation.

It's somewhat oily, not runny though. I actually think it breaks down faster than SIP as well. That's the strangest part for me, I'm use to it being quite the opposite.

It works well with every pad I used so far. With a white pad on medium to hard paint like a late ninetys black Porsche it was very similar to sip in terms of correction ability although op2 finished down slightly cleaner. I would treat it like a mid level swirl mark remover and use the corresponding pads per situation.

It's somewhat oily, not runny though. I actually think it breaks down faster than SIP as well. That's the strangest part for me, I'm use to it being quite the opposite.

thanks Brian

Archived