Opti coat customer reactions

The following is the most descriptive expression of joy a customer has expressed when seeing and feeling the results of there newly Opti-coated car.

I must explain that in my culture(Quebec) the human body and its functions are not taboo, they are celebrated, so if descriptions of a slightly sexual nature are not your style please go to another thread. That said, I feel this one is well worth sharing.

To quote my customer (and translate) " wow the paint is as smooth as a clitoris after multiple orgasms", and on the Quebecers scale of smoothness that makes the proverbial baby's but feel like sandpaper.

We also had a customer cry in joy when he saw what we had accomplished with his toy ( a strong reaction from a 50 year old 250 lb, 6 foot 3 construction worker).

Opti coat, as I have said before is a very revolutionary product, and it's application makes any car much better.

Also we wash with our waterless wash product, and a car that has been coated feels so much better, the towel just glides over the surface.

The following is the most descriptive expression of joy a customer has expressed when seeing and feeling the results of there newly Opti-coated car.

I must explain that in my culture(Quebec) the human body and its functions are not taboo, they are celebrated, so if descriptions of a slightly sexual nature are not your style please go to another thread. That said, I feel this one is well worth sharing.

To quote my customer (and translate) " wow the paint is as smooth as a clitoris after multiple orgasms", and on the Quebecers scale of smoothness that makes the proverbial baby's but feel like sandpaper.

We also had a customer cry in joy when he saw what we had accomplished with his toy ( a strong reaction from a 50 year old 250 lb, 6 foot 3 construction worker).

Opti coat, as I have said before is a very revolutionary product, and it's application makes any car much better.

Also we wash with our waterless wash product, and a car that has been coated feels so much better, the towel just glides over the surface.

Wow! ...........sounds like my honeymoon :thumbsupup[1]:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

As with anything in life the foreplay is as important if not more than the result. That said Opti-Coat does impart a slickness to any surface, even one that is ill prepped, but the better the prep, the better the result for sure.

Archived