Seasons Greetings from PA.

TIM521

New member from south central PA., married with (2) teenage boys!! I have been a car enthusiast for over 30 years and I love the look of a well detailed car! Would like to turn this sickness into $$$....I am a former forum member of Truth in detailing as well as a former customer of Proper Auto Care....Tim

Welcome. If you're new to Optimum products, try an ONR Wash. That's what hooked me. Ask anything. Really good group of guys here, led by Mr. Chris....

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to everything Optimum!

I'll 2nd the ONR wash turning me on to the Optimum product line. Opti-Clean waterless wash could also help you (your car) through a tough PA winter. Opti-Clean is so versatile, some use it as an interior cleaner/protectant - 1 stepper.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I currently have several Optimum products on the shelf,(leather protectant,hyper polish,onr,car wash,instant detailer,power clean)I have used all with great success. I do have one question....is power clean magical? Love the products and will continue to use them all!! TIM521

Archived