Wills - Windows And Wheels out of Az

Windows & Wheels

Whats up everyone...glad to be on OF's finally :) (thanks for helping me out Chris).

My name is Wills, I'm out in Arizona and am co-owner (along with my sister) of Windows and Wheels Auto Detailing LLC. Have been a fan of Opt. products (we've thanked God several times for ONR alone lol) ever since we first tried them. Power Clean is my newest Opt product addition and gotta say, love it just as much as other products I use from Optimum.

Just wanted to say hello, some of you may recognize me from AG, Autopia, L2D and other online detailing forums thats I'm a part of. Looking forward to communicating with you all on here and hope to meet some new people as well!

Thanks all.

Welcome to the forums, it's great to have ya ;)

Thank you, great to be here :)

It's great to have you here...looking forward to see some write ups showcasing your work. Welcome to Optimum Forums!

For sure, i'll pop a couple up as soon as i can...actually have a couple more recent ones i need to do of SUVS we used OC on....man they sure bead nice when we wash em lol

Welcome...I use to live in Peoria, AZ ten years ago. Kind of miss the heat, kind of don't ;-)

Ah Peoria, little ways from me but been there a few times on some polish out jobs. We broke a LOT of heat records here this year...i think at one point we broke 6 records in 7 days (though the weather lady reported it backwards, she said 7 records in 6 days lol).

I see you're in IL, my godfather is from the Chicago area....moved out here in 89' and hasnt regretted it since...like most folks he says "You don't have to shovel sun shine" lol...that and at least we aren't super humid...though this year we did have a few weeks that were 110+ degrees with a 70+ due point...not comfy!

Good to have you here! Welcome to the most OPTIMUM place I know!

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here for sure :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Peoria, little ways from me but been there a few times on some polish out jobs. We broke a LOT of heat records here this year...i think at one point we broke 6 records in 7 days (though the weather lady reported it backwards, she said 7 records in 6 days lol).

I see you're in IL, my godfather is from the Chicago area....moved out here in 89' and hasnt regretted it since...like most folks he says "You don't have to shovel sun shine" lol...that and at least we aren't super humid...though this year we did have a few weeks that were 110+ degrees with a 70+ due point...not comfy!

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here for sure :)

I would move back out to AZ if I could part with Lake Michigan. The winters are totally worth putting up with, as long as I get some quality beach time.

I would move back out to AZ if I could part with Lake Michigan. The winters are totally worth putting up with, as long as I get some quality beach time.

I bet the scenery is nice when its beach time ;)

Archived