F250 meets OS

I decided today to do a quick detail on my truck before work. I was also really wanting to try my new Hitachi rotary with the pads I ordered from Anthony. I am really impressed on how well the Hitachi with my new pads worked today. I only did some spot corrections around the bed of the truck because of some scratches from tree branches. I really like the Optimum line of polishes even more with the rotary, they seem to work better IMO with it then with my PC. As always any comments, complaints or compliments are appreciated. Thanks, Mike...

Wash - ONR w/ lambswool mitt

Spot polish - OP w/ wool pad @ 1700

Final polish - OPS w green opt. pad @ 1500

Opti-sealed - all paint, chrome, windows and rims

Z-16 - tires and trim

I also final buffed all paint w/ a MF sprayed w/ Optimum spray wax

Sorry no befores (wasn't that dirty)

100_0694.jpg

100_0691.jpg

100_0690.jpg

100_0689.jpg

100_0688.jpg

100_0687.jpg

100_0686.jpg

:beerchug[1]:

You really keep that truck looking nice! It sure is a lot of realestate to keep up with.

Yeah it can be real chore to clean up and I diffently wish at times it was smaller. Although now that I am using ONR and OS it has made the time spent detailing alot shorter. I need you to pop some dents on it so if I come down to San Antonio maybe we can set something up.

Dude.....that truck is like 4 Porsche's :lshic[1]:

Excellent work on the paint and it does look spectacular...for a truck :)

:beerchug[1]: Nice detail...OptiSeal sure did gloss up that paint eh?

Anthony

The pads you sell especially the wool and green ones are just awesome and really worked well with the new hitachi. The OS on top just added that little extra to really make the paint look wet, I think you guys hit a homerun when it comes to OS. Thank you Anthony for all your help and I am glad I bought those pads from your store. Now I just need to order another bottle of OS for my Dad because he likes to keep his car nice but, only has one good arm after his elbow replacement (since OS is real easy on product).

Yeah it can be real chore to clean up and I diffently wish at times it was smaller. Although now that I am using ONR and OS it has made the time spent detailing alot shorter. I need you to pop some dents on it so if I come down to San Antonio maybe we can set something up.

Just give me a heads up and Ill warm up the tools for ya!

Archived