OC 2.0 on a 2013 Lexus LS460

sydtoosic

as most of you know the Obsidian Lexus GS F Sport was killing me, trying to maintain it. that's not the main reason why i don't have it anymore. anyway, i now own a 2013 LS460 in Starfire Pearl. She is currently having an OC 2.0 spa treatment at none other than Detailers Domain, my favorite place other than my home. entire car and wheels will be opti-coated and opti-glass for all windows. will post pics when i get her back. i'll edit the post and add the pics here.

Sweet, can't wait to check it out and congrats on the new car!!

thanx John... hope i got it right this time. picked her up today, the wow factor has diminished due to the color. the Obsidian was insanely glossy after the OC app. the Starfire Pearl is very glossy but only at certain angles, i'm happy to know the paint is protected so it doesn't matter anyway.

8618519592_586501e995_z.jpg
P4030049 by sydtoosic, on Flickr

8604596433_70584d1ac2_z.jpg
P3290023 by sydtoosic, on Flickr
8611627587_32f66bc765_z.jpg
IMG_0584 by sydtoosic, on Flickr

I'm sorry you had to replace the other car but you'll love the Lexus. It's a true luxury sedan and that color will keep you from obsessing. Congrats.

thanx Chris, i'm okay with having to give up the GS... now i have the ultimate luxury car :rock[1]: . now that she's protected with OC, is all i needed to complete the package. Before i left DD i asked Phil to give me a bottle of ONR and ONR+Wax :spoton[1]:.

Wow man! I wouldn't be sad about giving up the GS at all for the LS!

I know the obsidian had a wow factor to it but in my opinion the starfire is a classier color and I see PLENTY of gloss. Lexus has some fantastic paint jobs.

Car looks great, I maintain a Lexus with the same color and it looks fantastic in the sun :)

thanx John, it does look good in the sun. :spoton[1]:

Looks great.

thanx...

Wow man! I wouldn't be sad about giving up the GS at all for the LS!

I know the obsidian had a wow factor to it but in my opinion the starfire is a classier color and I see PLENTY of gloss. Lexus has some fantastic paint jobs.

i agree, the LS is a much better car. i don't have the urge to drive fast anymore. now i just cruise. :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived