Interior coating

JeffvZ

I'm a Optimum fan. I'm a detailer and à reseller in Europe. I love OC/OG. More and more customers are asking for this product, but there is also another question from me and my customers. Will there be (soon) a coating on the market from Optimum to coat/protect interior surfaces for permanent (or for 5 years) as well. Think about fabric, vinyl or leather interior surfaces (carpets and upholstery). The other thing I'm missing is a fabric cleaner for carpets,upholstery and fabric tops. Power clean is to strong and will fade the fabrics.

Your other products are fantastic. Keep up the good work!

Power Clean can definitely be used on all upholstery (in my experiences). i mean, i'd do test spots but i've used it on headliners, all interior hard materials, leather, carpet, textile seats...everything. try it at 10:1 and see where that goes for you. for tougher stains, a pre-treat with 3:1 and slight agitation with a brush prior to extraction can work wonders. you might have to "soak and suck" a couple times to make sure all of the solution is out. Also, some stains react better to enzymatic reactions but i have yet to be let down for any of the instances i've tried Power Clean.

Archived