A Peek At The New Optimum Products

It seems like a lot of people are bashing Optimum products lately, I think that most of these people have some kind of agenda. Optimum is starting to raise the bar and this is starting to scare a lot of people. Keep up the good work David!!

This is something I don't understand. We are all doing the same thing obsessing over our cars. So why bash a person if they are excited about the results they achieve with the products they chose to use. Now I have no problem making fun of out right crap like Fuken Wax aerosol spray wax. But most of the products used and discussed on the boards are of high quality and in capable hands can produce good results. So why would you bash a product for it's longevity or how it works. We should be helping each other out not trying to tear every one down. It reminds me of High School sometimes and I'm way to old to start that over again.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is something I don't understand. We are all doing the same thing obsessing over our cars. So why bash a person if they are excited about the results they achieve with the products they chose to use. Now I have no problem making fun of out right crap like Fuken Wax aerosol spray wax. But most of the products used and discussed on the boards are of high quality and in capable hands can produce good results. So why would you bash a product for it's longevity or how it works. We should be helping each other out not trying to tear every one down. It reminds me of High School sometimes and I'm way to old to start that over again.

I agree with the high school mentality. I would go further and state that these guys probably suffer from p*n*s envy. :confused1[1]:

Optimum products are simply outstanding. I have tried a significant portion of the professional products (its a hobby for me) and I can say that Optimum stands in a league of its own. This is not to say the others are inferior or deficient. Optimum's ease of use and results are very satisying.

Ron,

I have avoided the other forums for years now and I am so glad to be away from "As the Rotary Turns". I truly do not care what is said, as it only is a reflection of the person saying it.

Those who can, do, those who cannot, bash on other forums!

• 2 months later...
Then we also have the new water spot remover, which is a separate product, that will be out shortly. This product we have used in the sun, even allowed it to dry on the car with out any harm. The water spot remover is basically used for paint cleansing/decontamination, is safe for glass and can also be diluted for your cleaning needs.

Anthony

Any word on when this product will be available? Would love to have an effective decontamination unit instead of having to order a 3 step system like AutoInt. Even better is if it works with clay.

Archived