A Peek At The New Optimum Products

Here are a few of the new Optimum products and the new logo designs. The QD will come in a ready to use 17oz spray bottle while the 32oz and gallon sizes are in concentrated form. The 32oz bottle will make 1 gallon while the gallon will mix up to 4 gallons of QD!! :beerchug[1]:

The labels you see on the 17oz bottles are missing the glossy finish, like that of the QD 32oz bottle, but they will all have that same glossy finish when released.

NewOptprdcts.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good. How does the new QD compare to the ONR QD?

About twice as slick and provides more gloss. It can be used in conjunction with a ONR wash and gives great results. Do your typical ONR wash and then before you dry spritz on some Optimum Instant Detailer (let's call this OID??) and then dry to a super slick, glossy surface.

I don't believe you'll be able to beat the performance and price on any other QD.

Anthony

Is Fast Clean (I assume is the APC you were talking about) ABSOLUTELY safe for all paints/sun? Can it be used on any metal finish (wheels)? This isnt the rust/water spot remover product Dr.G was talking about was it?

Always found it iffy to spray 1 product on every finish.

About twice as slick and provides more gloss. It can be used in conjunction with a ONR wash and gives great results. Do your typical ONR wash and then before you dry spritz on some Optimum Instant Detailer (let's call this OID??) and then dry to a super slick, glossy surface.

I don't believe you'll be able to beat the performance and price on any other QD.

Anthony

Oh this OID sounds like the companion product for ONR washing from the Optimum line I need. Can't wait to try OID out as I have been using Megs UQD with good results.

Anthony will the protection last one week, two weeks, three weeks?

Is Fast Clean (I assume is the APC you were talking about) ABSOLUTELY safe for all paints/sun? Can it be used on any metal finish (wheels)? This isnt the rust/water spot remover product Dr.G was talking about was it?

Always found it iffy to spray 1 product on every finish.

There is the APC, which is diluted with water for your cleaning needs and is pretty much safe on all materials which can be cleaned with water. I would not use it in sun though as it needs some amount of dwell time for best results.

Then we also have the new water spot remover, which is a separate product, that will be out shortly. This product we have used in the sun, even allowed it to dry on the car with out any harm. The water spot remover is basically used for paint cleansing/decontamination, is safe for glass and can also be diluted for your cleaning needs.

Anthony

Oh this OID sounds like the companion product for ONR washing from the Optimum line I need. Can't wait to try OID out as I have been using Megs UQD with good results.

Anthony will the protection last one week, two weeks, three weeks?

Well we noticed about 2 weeks in terms of it holding up in the slickness department. I've always used a QD for touch ups or to finish off a car and never really cared now thought much about it having any kind or type of long lasting durability. Only with the recent use of the OID have I been interested in the finer points of a QD, due mainly to testing it against other QD's. I still use the OID in the same manner but I now notice more and more things like slickness, gloss and ease of application.

Anthony

Archived