3 cars - all different....

Davo67

Hi All,

Firstly, I have limited experience with Optimum products. I was looking for a no rinse product about 5 or 6 years ago due to the bad drought and came across ONRWW. Gave it a shot and I've been a fan ever since. I have been reading the forums, watching youtube videos etc but think I'm getting confused and need some advice.

I've used ONRWW to clean my Orange 2015 Peugeot 208GTI. It was coated and still looks very good.

I've recently purchased a Hyundai i30 Sedan N - White - coated a few weeks ago.

And my son has a Black 2014 Peugeot 208GTI that is in significantly worse condition than my orange one. Although a wash with ONRWW last week did make it look nice.

The ONRWW bottle is down to about a third and I'm looking at what I should be buying - without buying all products under the sun - for the 3 different cars I have.

I like the idea of using ONR with OCW and maybe Opti-spray on the new car and my Pug and maybe keep using the ONRWW on my son's car as I doubt he'll want me to do too much more to it.  But confused as to how often to use the wax/opti-spray (or Hyper spray)??

I'd appreciate any advice to clear the mud in my head.

Not clear on why you feel the need to use different products on different cars?  You can use ONRWW AND apply Wax or sealant over it for added protection with no issues.  Also, there's no limit to now often you can apply wax/sealant (even Hyper Seal) - I use one with every wash, there's no build up, peeling, or adverse reaction.

I suppose just confused on exactly what I should be using. I don't want to use different products - that's kind the point of my post (which probably wasn't that clear). I'd like to work out what I need that will do all the cars.

My main concern is what will go well with the "N Car" (Hyundai i30 Sedan N) and whether I should be using wax/opti-coat/both/either and how they'll work with the ceramic coat.

22 hours ago, Davo67 said:

Hi All,

Firstly, I have limited experience with Optimum products. I was looking for a no rinse product about 5 or 6 years ago due to the bad drought and came across ONRWW. Gave it a shot and I've been a fan ever since. I have been reading the forums, watching youtube videos etc but think I'm getting confused and need some advice.

I've used ONRWW to clean my Orange 2015 Peugeot 208GTI. It was coated and still looks very good.

I've recently purchased a Hyundai i30 Sedan N - White - coated a few weeks ago.

And my son has a Black 2014 Peugeot 208GTI that is in significantly worse condition than my orange one. Although a wash with ONRWW last week did make it look nice.

The ONRWW bottle is down to about a third and I'm looking at what I should be buying - without buying all products under the sun - for the 3 different cars I have.

I like the idea of using ONR with OCW and maybe Opti-spray on the new car and my Pug and maybe keep using the ONRWW on my son's car as I doubt he'll want me to do too much more to it.  But confused as to how often to use the wax/opti-spray (or Hyper spray)??

I'd appreciate any advice to clear the mud in my head.

Why complicate it use the same  for every car . I would  onr wash then use optimum  car wax  as my drying aid for all the  cars .  The main thing is you do not want to scratch the paint this would prevent this from happening.     My car is gloss coated even if the wax does not last it makes one hell of  drying aid . If washing two cars at once this  idea will  probably save time. 

Okay, sounds like I'll just get ONR use that for cleaning and the spray wax for drying. Maybe try the opti/hyper-coat down the track.

Just looking at the spray wax - is it better to use the small bottle as it will spray less or the standard size bottle?   I've seen comments about not using too much product so was thinking might make sense to use the small bottle and just refill it from the gallon bottle when needed? Or is that just opti-coat (and hyper-coat)?