Gloss coat not working

Habs

Hi

My new  gloss coat application seems to have lost  any water beading and some gloss after a few weeks. The sides of car are ok but hood and roof looks like theres nothing at all.

I used all optimum products power clean,mdr,  polish,paint prep . I realized that I did not use enough gloss coat (honda element  i just used half a large syringe) so waited a hour and did second coat then waited another hour then hyperseal.  The car looked great that was about to weeks ago raining hard today no beading and I noticed the gloss was different the other day in the sun. 

Thinking 

Power clean hood and roof and see if it comes back . I have been washing car with onr and using optimum wax as drying aid.

Or thinking

If that doesn't work

power clean, paint prep and another coat of gloss coat . Cant do any harm can it. 

Open to any suggestions I see some post out there with similar problem but there kind  old .   

Optimum's recommended decontamination process:

Pre- Spray with Optimum No Rinse(ONR).
Rinse
Wash with Optimum No Rinse(ONR)
Foam on ( using an air foamer) Optimum Power Clean pure, allow to dwell on paint, immediately remove from glass with an Optimum No Rinse(ONR)dampened Towel, Rinse
Apply FerreX, allow to dwell, agitate, allow to dwell again , Rinse.
Apply MDR, agitate, dwell, Rinse.
Wash with Optimum No Rinse(ONR).
Inspect for contamination (should be none remaining), dry and apply Opti-Coat Hyper Seal. If there is contamination, wet with Optimum No Rinse(ONR), use Optimum Car Wax as a clay lube with the Optimum No Rinse(ONR) on the surface and decontaminate using a mild clay towel, dry wipe down with Optimum Paint Prep, apply Opti-Coat Hyper Seal.

Thanks Ron

I will  decontaminate and hyperseal the hole car.  I wonder if all the pollen we are getting here in Toronto  contaminated  the car it was quit   something  it was every were and a  thick layer every day for about  4 or 5 days. 

Could just be contaminated. I applied gloss coat to my brothers rav4 over a year ago, did not apply hyper seal, he parked under a tree + rain/pollen, and it got extremely contaminated. A clay towel later and it’s good as new!

Ok so optimums products are magic and D G is a wizard  lol.  The problem that I had with my gloss coat is gone. It rained hard here for a couple of days. I never touched the car its beading water now maybe still not as  glossy as is was when the gloss coat was applied.  So I guess the gloss coat self cleaned itself . One other possible  problem why it got contaminated might be my wash  procedure with onr  I use a bucket with a screw on lid so I can keep onr in there for a few weeks never had a problem.  I use several  wash mitts never put a dirty mitt back in my onr bucket. But not the last couple of weeks I was reusing same mitt. Yesterday i noticed  pollen in my onr bucket floating around . Could be a problem plus the layer on the car . I  have ordered  optimums  air foamer will use it with some power clean  and do some decontaminating and everything  should be good . I will do a review on the air foamer. 

Thanks for the input