U.K. Newbie

dervdave

Hi aye, just heard about this forum and joined straight away.

Only recently used OCW and ONR up to now and well pleased with both.

Someone mentioned Optimum X on another forum so I`ve here to have a look to see whats what !

Welcome to the Optimum World! Kick back and knock off a few cold ones and enjoy the friendship. :beerchug[1]:

The nice thing about being here is that there doesn't tend to be all of the attitudes you get from other forums! Except for Ron Harris of course! Watch out for him! :rock[1]:

Welcome to the Optimum World! Kick back and knock off a few cold ones and enjoy the friendship. :beerchug[1]:

The nice thing about being here is that there doesn't tend to be all of the attitudes you get from other forums! Except for Ron Harris of course! Watch out for him! :police[1]:

Bad Steve! Bad Steve! :bottom[1]:

I will be out there soon enough to undermine all of your hard work you have done in the High Desert.

Welcome to the forum dervdave. What part of Europe are you from brother? Do they serve their Beer warm of cold there? :rock[1]:

Thanks all for the welcome !

UK is in Europe, Ron :rolleyes: and the last time I tasted it, the beer was cold.

I`ve not had a beer for 4 yrs :tongue4[1]: cause liking it too much nearly killed me and has left me with a shot liver.

My long gone old dad always said` All things in moderation`

I should`ve took notice :)

Don't know where I picked up the Europe thing from. After looking back at the title of your post I feel really stupid. Nothing new for me though.

I hear that a lot of beer is served at room temp in various places in Europe.

I hear that a lot of beer is served at room temp in various places in Europe.

Sounds as though you like a beer Ron ?

I`ve never been to the rest of Europe so you could be right, anythings possible, the French eat snails don`t they :tongue4[1]:

Archived