Greetings Everyone!

rwright

Hello,

My name is Richard and I'm new at this site. I currently work in the IT industry and detail mostly as just a hobby. My current daily driver is a 2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4. If you're not familiar with this car, it's still a Neon but turbocharged. My car sits outside 24x7 and sees all elements of weather, so if you're looking for a test vehicle I'm always interested! :)

Only recently have I started experimenting with Optimum products, mainly Opti-bond, ONR, and Power Clean. Like most people I have not been let down by the products. I have chosen to replace a few products with Power Clean, products that I never would have dreamed of giving up! In time I will try more and more products so please hang in there. Anyway, enough rambling and back to reading the forum.

Richard

• 1 month later...

I know it's been a while, but thanks for the warm welcome! This year is going to be an interesting year for me. I have picked up a few more clients and I'm slowly moving to part-time status as a business. I have recently added Opti-Seal and thanks to Chris the new version of Metal Polish. I just received my Optimum banner today and now I can't wait to finish my garage so I can proudly hang it! Looking to add Poli-Seal and Polish II to my collection soon. Thanks for excellent products Optimum!

I know it's been a while, but thanks for the warm welcome! This year is going to be an interesting year for me. I have picked up a few more clients and I'm slowly moving to part-time status as a business. I have recently added Opti-Seal and thanks to Chris the new version of Metal Polish. I just received my Optimum banner today and now I can't wait to finish my garage so I can proudly hang it! Looking to add Poli-Seal and Polish II to my collection soon. Thanks for excellent products Optimum!

Another convert has joined us. :groupwave[1]: Welcome to Optimum - rwright!

Poli Seal is yet another Optimum product you will wonder how you got along without!

The new banner rocks! :rock[1]:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived