My wife wants to know......

So here's a quick run down of how my life's changed, I've moved out to a little town and opened my detailing services with my wife. Everyday we use onr to do our washes, and she's really a sniffer. So bad that when we go over to friends houses and she's uses the restroom she will sniff their shampoos and conditioners. Well needless to say she loves the smell of onr and is wondering when your coming out with a body shampoo line and hair shampoo/conditioner. I laughed at this but she's serious so I told her I would ask! Who knows, women base alot of their purchases off smell, it might be another way to make some money, lord knows my wife spends alot on shower products.

I know what you mean. My girl always comments on how good the garage smells after I ONR the cars. I do know that some of the ingredients in many OCC (Optimum Car Care) products are used in the cosmetic and skin care industry. Maybe an OSC (Optimum Skin Care) lineup should be in the works LOL.

Put in the good word Chris!! Lol

I know what you mean. My girl always comments on how good the garage smells after I ONR the cars. I do know that some of the ingredients in many OCC (Optimum Car Care) products are used in the cosmetic and skin care industry. Maybe an OSC (Optimum Skin Care) lineup should be in the works LOL.

LOL that's a good one

• 1 year later...

I know that this is an older thread, but I'd like to chime in. An Optimum Skin Care lineup would be extremely cool. Every product will have its 'twin' in the car care line:

Facial Cleanser (ONR, Opti Clean, or OPW)

Exfoliant for removing dead/dried skin cells (Claybar)

Toner for deep cleaning (Hyper Spray, Hyper Compound, etc.)

Foundation as a base for cosmetics and hide blemishes (Optimum GPS)

Lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, etc (OCW, Opti Seal or Opti Coat).

How do I know all this? I'm the type of guy who reads the ingredient lables on the back of condiment bottles at restaurants, so I do the same with my wife's "Face-putting-on" stuff. Plus I ask LOADS of questions, to the point where my wife just rolls her eyes and signals me to "Zip it" and leave her alone. Kinda like this forum. LMAO!

I know that this is an older thread, but I'd like to chime in. An Optimum Skin Care lineup would be extremely cool. Every product will have its 'twin' in the car care line:

Facial Cleanser (ONR, Opti Clean, or OPW)

Exfoliant for removing dead/dried skin cells (Claybar)

Toner for deep cleaning (Hyper Spray, Hyper Compound, etc.)

Foundation as a base for cosmetics and hide blemishes (Optimum GPS)

Lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, etc (OCW, Opti Seal or Opti Coat).

How do I know all this? I'm the type of guy who reads the ingredient lables on the back of condiment bottles at restaurants, so I do the same with my wife's "Face-putting-on" stuff. Plus I ask LOADS of questions, to the point where my wife just rolls her eyes and signals me to "Zip it" and leave her alone. Kinda like this forum. LMAO!

Lol zip it, sounds like my wife!

• 1 month later...

Archived