Rain Rain Rain

Ron Harris

South Texas has been hammered by rain. This is July and it feels like spring. I cant even mow my grass it's so wet!

What do the news reports around the country say about us?

The wettest winter I have ever seen was a summer in south Texas LOL. :P

And nothing but more rain on through Saturday so it seems!!

Here is what I had waiting for me last week as I left the medical center....now please understand this is about 10 minutes worth of HEAVY rain, thunder, high winds and lightning......this is not from hours of rain but about 10 minutes total.

strtflood.jpg

SArain.jpg

CRazy or what?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LOL Yeah today was a wet one....we had several high water rescues today in San Antonio/Helotes areas. Stupid people don't pay attention to the signs!

We'll have rain here until Saturday

How does the rain affect your business in terms of demand for your services?

How does the rain affect your business in terms of demand for your services?

Well during the rains we had here God must have known I would need the work because Porsche called me with several cars to extract and give mildew treatments to because the owners had left either their sunroofs open or they got caught with their convertible tops down :) Bad for them, good for me :thumbsupup[1]:

Most of the time though the rain usually puts a damper on my work and then I'm slammed the first few days after it stops raining. A blessing for me also though is that many of the clients I have are doctors and being as busy as they are they don't have the time to get their cars inspected. registered or dropped off somewhere to get work done so I do that for them and they pay me for my time.

Some weeks if you work like 10 days straight the rain is a blessing!

Anthony

Archived