When might we see the new OCW?

Way2SSlow

I'm suprised Anthony hasnt chimed in here yet with some info. I'm really looking forward to it's release.

Sorry guys....just so freakin busy right now with tons of stuff on my plate. We had 52 days of staright rain here in South Texas and right now Ron and I both are slammed with work so it may be a few days before I get back in the forums.

The new OCW is real close to being released......if you're a fan of the old formula then you'll love this new formula even more.

Anthony

Sorry guys....just so freakin busy right now with tons of stuff on my plate. We had 52 days of staright rain here in South Texas and right now Ron and I both are slammed with work so it may be a few days before I get back in the forums.

The new OCW is real close to being released......if you're a fan of the old formula then you'll love this new formula even more.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony! I was waiting for you to chime in. I'm planning an order once it's released.

• 2 weeks later...

Anthony

booo! Is it out yet?

I only have a few oz of OCW left, so I need to order some soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived