OPTIMUM TIRE PROTECTION AND COATING

I'd say you should be able to do one coat at least 50 times with 8 oz., perhaps a lot more.  Some of it depends on your application method, how much is lost in the applicator each time, etc.  I'm using a slightly different Optimum product and it's hard to tell how much I've used because of the curved portion of the top of the bottle, so that's my estimate.

Due to differing application methods and amount applied, Optimum does not estimate number of coats, but I've applied 5 coats on 4 tires and have 2/3s of the bottle left.  I did increase the amount of product to cover ribbed tires.

9 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

Due to differing application methods and amount applied, Optimum does not estimate number of coats, but I've applied 5 coats on 4 tires and have 2/3s of the bottle left.  I did increase the amount of product to cover ribbed tires.

So that's 5 x 4 = 20, using a third of a bottle, so that's 60 tires per bottle--pretty close to my estimation, makes me feel confident in my calculations.