Hello for NJ

KJW Detailing

Good Evening Optimum Members,

I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Kieran and i'm the proud owner of KJW Detailing. My detailing career began in the fabulous high paced world of dealership detailing. Obviously, the techniques I was taught were no where close to the techniques I use today, but you have to start somewhere. After several years of dealership detailing and the lack of quality they deemed to actually be quality. (The old famous quantity over quality philosophy.) This summer, I began KJW Detailing. Currently, most of my clientle come from word of mouth, but I plan to use the winter months to put things in place, so I can hit the ground running spring 2013. I dont have a business background, so much of this is new to me. In the short amount of time, I've been able work with a graphic designer to create my logo and I've also created my website (it still has a few items to attend to). It's been a fantastic experience to this point and as I push forward, I look forward to becoming an Optimum installer and offering my customers superior protection! Please feel free to view my webpage and facebook page, to view some of my work.

Thanks,

Kieran Walsh

Archived