Optimum Forum Give-Aways

Anthony Orosco

yee-haw, that is kewl! the only way you can make Optimum better is to get it free.

I think I'd have to agree with that!!

The forum give-away is a great idea. Do you know if we will have a choice between different optimum goodies?? I think that would be great if the winner would get an option so they can pick something they would really like depending on what they already have....just thought I'd throw that idea out there. :thumbsupup[1]:

• 3 weeks later...
I have no problem with the Mods being eligible, let them in !! :lol:

The above is just one of the reasons that David is my favorite member of this board...oh and he's also a 951 guy. :beerchug[1]::cool2[1]::lol:

BTW I got your pm. The reason I'm looking at over boring the engine is that I expect that the cylinder bores will need work anyway. Thanks for the info.

Elliott

We are just waiting on the new stuff to get finished and we are also trying to decide on how to go about with the drawing of names.

I believe that we are going to do this on a "post number" deal which a certain number of posts will make one eligible for entry. I don't think it would be fair if some one with 2 posts wins so we are going to draw from the pool of members who have at least 20 or more posts......or a number around that.

David is working on the give-away prize and everyone is eligible for a win except Ron and myself......and Doctor G., obviously.

So it looks like this will get underway very soon as I have a good idea of a headcount already.

Anthony

We are just waiting on the new stuff to get finished and we are also trying to decide on how to go about with the drawing of names.

I believe that we are going to do this on a "post number" deal which a certain number of posts will make one eligible for entry. I don't think it would be fair if some one with 2 posts wins so we are going to draw from the pool of members who have at least 20 or more posts......or a number around that.

David is working on the give-away prize and everyone is eligible for a win except Ron and myself......and Doctor G., obviously.

So it looks like this will get underway very soon as I have a good idea of a headcount already.

Anthony

Nah. I'm out as well. I was just joking around. I wouldn't feel right being included. :beerchug[1]:

OK people.......we had a slight change in this deal. We will use this "give-away" to promote "NEW" Optimum products, either totally new or re-formulated products, and try and get them into the hands of members before anyone else gets them, including Optimum distributors.

There will be no "post count" rule as first thought of as we will do this by way of members notifying us if they want tobe in that particular months give away.

This month is now starting so go here to sign up........Forum Give Away

Anthony

Archived