Why I Keep Coming Back to Optimum

Hi Everyone,

I'm a long time user of OPT products and a lurker of this forum over many months, and I just thought it was time to join in.

Like many car detailing enthusiasts, I feel the constant need to find the newer, 'better' product instead of sticking with what works. I just keep coming back to OPT each time as they are great value, perform well and are incredibly easy to use. I've wasted a lot of money on trying out other systems and products but always revert back to the Optimum Synergy. Brand loyalty is usually not very smart, but in the case of OPT I make an exception.

I recently spent 20+ hours correcting the paint on my car and put Opti-Seal on as a 'temporary' solution until something else comes along, but I look at it after 2 weeks and think 'why do I want to try something else'? It looks amazing.

My favourite products are ONR, Opti-Seal and Spray Wax.

Enough rambling, hello to everyone and I look forward to chatting with you all!

Nick

35 minutes ago, Dann said:

Welcome Nick and thank you!  You have to try Hyper Seal after your Opti Seal os expired. 

Will do, Dann! I hardly need convincing to buy more stuff. ?

Gloss coat and Hyper seal are in the very near future. 

You know I was thinking the same thing the other day...After trying a lot of other manufacturers rinseless washes and waxes and sealants and QDs and glazes and so on...I found myself admiring my car after a simple ONR wash and opti-seal application. The car was clean and really reflective from the opti-seal that I started saying to myself "Whats the point in buying anything other than OPT?"...and I really cant find an answer!

Im loving every second I use OPT products. And I believe this is a similar feeling for a lot of us here on this forum :rock[1]:

7 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

You will love that combination - Coating your care reduces the need for maintenance, but it's so easy (and looks so good), you'll keep messing with it!

I'll be sure to do a lengthy review when I do it!

For now, I'll have to 'settle' for Opti Seal and Optimum Car Wax ? (They look incredible) 

Archived